Descent along the panoramic path that connects the villages of Framura, from the hill to the sea, with a stop at a vineyard overlooking the sea (tasting of local wines accompanied by typical and seasonal products), in the village of Setta, and a gastronomic stop at the Restaurant Agave, in the marina.
- Pick Up: station / village of Costa, depending on whether the group arrives by train or directly by car / bus
- Duration: 5 ore circa
- Price: € 60 pax (wines not included in the Agave Restaurant)
Note & Useful Info
- All prices are to be intended with VAT included.
- All experiences must be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- All experiences can be combined and the pesto course can also be moved to other locations, if necessary.
- All experiences are made from a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 10 people.
- The routes are not difficult and are not dirt roads (except for the vineyard) but comfortable shoes are advisable.